Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
don't these sound good..! have not tried them myself...
- 1 1⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- preheat oven to 350*.
- mix crumbs, butter and flour till moist and crumbly.
- press mixture evenly in bottom of 9' square pan.
- bake till lightly browned.about 18-20 minutes --
- to prepare TOPPING:.
- stir all ingredients till blended.
- spread topping over baked crust and bake an additional 20 minutes.
- let cool completely.
- it may take 14-15 minutes to cool completely.
These are amazing!!! Really, really rich, but oh so delicous. I will make these again. Thank you for posting.