Recipe by Chef Gina Calina
I love these brownies! You have to try them! They are delicious! My mother used to make these for us when we were kids!
Top Review by Codychop
Let me say first, this was a pretty rewarding recipes considering how easy it was. My biggest complaint is that it was waaay to chocolately for me. I even used a little less than the recipe called for. I tried this recipe over the other graham brownie recipes as the others had complaints of being dry or drying out very fast. I noticed this recipe called for butter- and I think it provided the very nice sticky, brownie texture the other recipes may have been lacking. For being SOOOOO easy to prepare I definitely loved this recipe, I just think next time I make them,, I'll use more graham (2 cups) and a LOT less chocolate. These are labelled 'Graham Cracker Brownies' but the whole bag of chocolate makes them more into 'Chocolate chip blondie Brownies'
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together melted butter, graham cracker crumbs,sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate chips; press down firmly with spoon in baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.