Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love these brownies! You have to try them! They are delicious! My mother used to make these for us when we were kids!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Mix together melted butter, graham cracker crumbs,sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate chips; press down firmly with spoon in baking pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.
Let me say first, this was a pretty rewarding recipes considering how easy it was. My biggest complaint is that it was waaay to chocolately for me. I even used a little less than the recipe called for. I tried this recipe over the other graham brownie recipes as the others had complaints of being dry or drying out very fast. I noticed this recipe called for butter- and I think it provided the very nice sticky, brownie texture the other recipes may have been lacking. For being SOOOOO easy to prepare I definitely loved this recipe, I just think next time I make them,, I'll use more graham (2 cups) and a LOT less chocolate. These are labelled 'Graham Cracker Brownies' but the whole bag of chocolate makes them more into 'Chocolate chip blondie Brownies'