Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a healthy version of a brownie recipe, chips are optional. if you can find cherry chips, they are scrumptous in this recipe.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 3⁄4 cup raisins, i usually use fruit bits
- 1⁄2 cup chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9x9 pan or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix the condensed milk with the graham cracker crumbs.
- Stir in the baking powder, chips(if using), raisins and sunflower seeds.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown,.
Just a note. The person who wrote this suggested that cherry chips would be good in this recipe. I believe you can order them from the King Arthur catalog. They have a large variety of flavored chips and lots of baking supplies.