Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a home-made version of the classic seasoning used in many Latin dishes. It is sold in packets and other forms.
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic or 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon coriander powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon annatto seeds, ground or 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon dried culantro, if possible
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Pour mix into spice jar or similar container.
- Keep in a cool, dry place.
- Use 1 1/2 tsp for each packet of Goya Sazon.