this recipe comes from Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom.
Make and share this Gourmet Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 375°F Cream butter, sugars, vanilla, and cocoa powder.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and blend well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet about 2" apart.
- Bake until cookies are set, 5-8 minutes Cool slightly and remove from pan.
- When making large cookies, press down slightly on cookie dough to help cook more evenly.
- Bake slightly longer, 8-10 minutes.