1/1 Photo of Gourmet Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
this recipe comes from Main Street Bakery in the Magic Kingdom.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375°F Cream butter, sugars, vanilla, and cocoa powder.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients and blend well.
- 3Refrigerate 30 minutes Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet about 2" apart.
- 4Bake until cookies are set, 5-8 minutes Cool slightly and remove from pan.
- 5When making large cookies, press down slightly on cookie dough to help cook more evenly.
- 6Bake slightly longer, 8-10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gourmet Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.6
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 65.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g