- 3⁄4 cup syrup
- 1 cup instant oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup flax seed
- 2 cups whey powder
- 3⁄4 cup low-fat peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup granola cereal
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat Syrup on High.
- Add Peanut Butter mixing well over medium heat.
- Add ALL of the ingredients and whatever else may come to the imagination.
- Mix well and quickly before the "mash" hardens.
- Remove from pot and flatten on a tray/plate.
- Pre cut/outline 8 bars.
- Cool in the fridge for 2 hrs.