Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Packed with all you vitamin c, potassium, and fiber. Taste delicious and has great health benefits.
Make and share this Goose's Super Awesome Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 6 frozen strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 cup regular nonfat yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄8 cup coconut flakes
- 1⁄2 cup coconut milk or 1⁄2 cup almond milk
- 1⁄4 cup blue smoothie (Naked Juice will work)
- 1⁄4 cup vitamin c boost smoothie (Naked Juice will work)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon macadamia nut extract
- Put liquids and oatmeal into the blender, add Yogurt, coconut, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger, then add frozen fruits one at a time.