Little Of Everything's Note:
This was one of my favorites growing up, and I still love it! Quick and pretty easy too! Its a fun recipe to play with too, sometimes I use mozzerella cheese, italian seasoning and add mushrooms for pizza burgers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide ground beef into 8 flat patties.
- 2Put one slice of cheese each of four of the patties.
- 3Place the un-cheesed patties on top of the cheesed ones.
- 4Smash them closed, make sure they aren't too fat.
- 5Season the burgers however you want, garlic is a must.
- 6Place the four burgers in a skillet and brown a little while on each side.
- 7Once they are browned and holding together well, add both cans of sauce.
- 8Let the sauce and burgers simmer until cooked through.
- 9Its ok if some of the cheese oozes out, it flavors the sauce.
- 10Serve over cooked pasta or by itself.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gooey Tomato Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.1
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 87.3 mg
- Sodium 879.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 28.4 g