Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
I'm sure you will go crazy for this recipe like I did when I first read it last Friday;) It's from the Weekend magazine, Trouble Shooter Q & A column by Rima Soni. I hope it'll help many! This is NOT to be eaten.
Top Review by tarana_mmk
I uesd this recipe on my kids (4 yr old twins) bodies & left it on for an hour. I read in Rima Soni's recipe (similar one for body hair) that I should remove it with gentle circular motion. I did it while bathing them. Now the hair on their back & upper arms are all knotted. Any way to get rid of the knots?
- 1 teaspoon egg white
- 1⁄2 teaspoon plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rice powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon wheat flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the ingredients.
- Apply this all over your face.
- Keep it on for an hour.
- Then, dip your fingers in milk.
- Gently massage the mask off with these fingers.
- This will help to gently remove facial hair, lighten the skin and smoothen it as well.
- What's more- This pack is also an effective treatment for dry lips!