Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This chicken is believed to bring goodluck to those who eat it ! It's from the Thursday magazine's SLIMLINES column by Alva Carpenter.
- 30 g sesame seeds
- 95 g honey
- 90 ml chicken stock
- 90 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 850 g boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- In the meantime, toast sesame seeds in a heavy non-stick pan on medium flame, making sure you shake the pan occasionally, until the seeds are golden in colour.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the next 5 ingredients and mix well.
- Put the chicken breasts in a baking pan.
- Drizzle with the honey mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, basting with the sauce, until the chicken is cooked.
- Serve hot with naan or kulchas!