Good for You-Breakfast Burritos
- Cook the sausage and set aside to drain on a paper towel.
- Scramble eggs, with dried herbs and seasoning. Cook in "pammed" skillet.
- Divide eggs, sausage and cheese up in 12 equal portions.
- Place 1 portion of each (eggs, sausage, and cheese) in a tortilla. Wrap the tortilla up.
- Wrap the burrito in Saran Wrap. When cool place in the freezer.
- In mornings to follow pull one of these out and ZAP! in the microwave. A frozen one takes about 2 minutes, one that has had time to defrost is hot in about 45 seconds. Times may vary by microwave.
- Cheaper, and not filled with preservatives like similar items from the store --