1 hr 10 mins
Yummy Organic Whole Wheat Pumpkin Bread with double scoop of walnuts and dried currants with NO white sugar or white flour! --TASTES FANTASTIC--
My Private Note
bundt l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups unrefined sugar cane (with molasses still in)
- 1 cup organic sugar cane
- 1 cup organic butter
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can organic pumpkin
- 3 1/2 cups organic whole wheat flour (freshly ground if possible!)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (aluminum free)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups organic walnuts
- 1 1/2 cups organic dried currants (or raisins)
- 1Grease Bundt cake pan.
- 2Oven set to 350 degrees F.
- 3Beat softened butter with sugar until fluffy.
- 4Add Eggs, beat until fluffy.
- 5Beat in the Pumpkin until well mixed.
- 6Sift together dry ingredients.
- 7Add to Pumpkin mix and beat until mixed.
- 8Add water and beat until mixed.
- 9Stir in walnuts and currants throughout mix.
- 10Pour 1/2 mix into prepared Bundt pan (about 1/2 full).
- 11Bake 350 degree oven for 35 minutes.
- 12Check bread and leave in for 5- 8 minutes if needed.
- 13Cool bread for a few minutes on cooling rack.
- 14Put a large plate over pan.
- 15Invert bread onto plate - let cool.
- 16Repeat with leftover dough.
- 17Recipe makes 2 Bundt Loaves.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Good 4 U Pumpkin Bread!
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.7
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 83.3 mg
- Sodium 573.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 8.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: