Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
A nice side dish. Wonderful flavors of fresh herbs and breadcrumbs.
Make and share this Golden Zucchini recipe from Food.com.
- Cut ends of zucchini and cut in half lengthwise.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 T oil in skillet medium hot.
- Place zucchini cut-side down and cook until golden and tender, about 6 minutes.
- While zucchini cooks, mix remaining ingredients in bowl.
- When zucchini is done, cut into 1/2 pieces and toss with breadcrumb mixture.
Loved, loved, loved this! Had 2 giant sized golden zucchini from the farmer's mkt. Had absolutely nothing left over! A nice, clean tasting way to prepare. Will have this again and again this summer. Thnx for posting, AprincessMOM.