Your Gourmet Girlfriend's Note:
A nice side dish. Wonderful flavors of fresh herbs and breadcrumbs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut ends of zucchini and cut in half lengthwise.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3Heat 1 T oil in skillet medium hot.
- 4Place zucchini cut-side down and cook until golden and tender, about 6 minutes.
- 5While zucchini cooks, mix remaining ingredients in bowl.
- 6When zucchini is done, cut into 1/2 pieces and toss with breadcrumb mixture.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Golden Zucchini
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 81.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: