Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. From First 3/09/09. This was a big hit when it was originally printed in 2006.
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄4 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinaigrette (like Wishbone)
- salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- Separate Boston lettuce into leaves. Place lettuce leaves on serving platter.
- Arrange red pepper slices and onion slices on lettuce leaves.
- Sprinkle salad with golden raisins and toasted pecan halves.
- Drizzle with prepared balsamic vinaigrette.
- Season salad with salt and cracked black pepper, if desired.
- Gently toss to combine, if desired.