Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is such a classic southern dish and this version is super easy to make and super tasty! Great for potlucks or company.
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat;cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the remaining ingredients;gently stir in the potatoes.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9 in casserole.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Let casserole stand for 10 minutes before serving.