Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 4 -6 pork chops
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar or 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (29 ounce) can cling peach halves
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Lightly brown pork chops on both sides in large skillet.
- Pour off excess fat.
- Combine brown sugar or honey, cinnamon, cloves, tomato sauce, 1/4 cup syrup from peaches, and vinegar.
- Sprinkle chops with salt and pepper.
- Arrange chops in crockpot pot.
- Place drained peach halves on top.
- Pour tomato mixture over all.
- Cover and cook on low for 4 to 6 hours.
Overall a very good meal that was simple to prepare. This has a unique flavor for a nice change.