Godiva "Cup"puccino in the Park
- For the whipped cream, combine the heavy cream, vanilla extract, confectioner's sugar, and 1/3 cup Godiva Liqueur in a mixer and whip until stiff; refrigerate.
- Beat the egg yolks until pale yellow; set aside.
- For the syrup, combine the sugar and water in a small pot and cook to 248 degrees.
- Pour the hot syrup steadily into the egg yolks while beating, and beat until cool; set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate; cool slightly.
- Quickly fold half of the whipped cream mixture into the chocolate and add it to the egg yolk mixture with 1/3 cup Godiva Liqueur, espresso granules, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, and the remaining whipped cream mixture; beat until smooth.
- Fill eight 8-ounce wine or other stemmed glasses with the mousse, cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- To serve, garnish with whipped cream, shaved chocolate, and the remaining cinnamon.