Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Use within 5 days (that's usually not a problem at our house!)
- 680.38 g dark chocolate, confectioners
- 59.14 ml peanut butter
- 3312.26 ml popped popcorn
- 473.18 ml dry roasted peanuts
- 709.77 ml crispy rice cereal
- Melt chocolate & peanut butter in microwave for 3 minutes on high, stirring every minute.
- Mix popcorn, peanuts and cereal in large bowl with chocolate mixture.
- Spread onto a greased cookie sheet. Let cool and then break apart.
- Store in an airtight container.
5 stars all the way!
Seriously yummy! I used a combination of cashews and broken pretzels instead of peanuts, just for personal preference. One thing, though, is that my chocolate didn't harden back up at room temperature -- after 5 hours it was kind of firmed up but still sticky & messy on the fingers, so I finally refrigerated it, and stored it in there too.
awesome sweet and salty in one snack that's takes literally minutes to make 5 stars