Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you prefer, use another white variety of cheese such as Cream cheese,white Stilton.
- lettuce leaf, torn into pieces
- 8 ounces goat cheese, split into 4 discs
- 4 ripe pears, cored and chunked
- 4 ounces walnuts, chopped
- 1 bunch watercress, trimmed
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- Arrange the lettuce on 4 plates and top with the goat's cheese.
- Mix together the pears, walnuts and watercress.
- Blend the lemon juice and oil together, then toss into the salad ingredients.
- Serve on top of the cheese.
Had a salad like this with dried cranberries and the walnuts were candied (YUM)!