Prep 7 mins
Cook 20 mins
Very quick, easy and good!
- 4 red peppers, seeded and halved
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 125 g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 200 g rocket (or other baby greens)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Place the peppers (cut side up) and tomatoes on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and roast for 10 minute
- Sprinkle the goat's cheese inside the peppers with the pine nuts and cook for an additional 10 minute.
- Arrange the rocket (or baby greens) on 4 plates, top with the peppers and tomatoes. Garnish with the fresh basil.
Deeelish.I put this on the grill with some alder smoke and the evening's main course. What a great starter this turned out to be. I didn't stuff the pepper and tomato - I cut them up in large bite-sized pieces but otherwise followed the recipe.