That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
OK- Fancy name for pickled carrots, but this version is fresh and soooo good they won't last long in your fridge at all! We grow our own carrots, garlic, italian seasonings and bay leaves here on the ranch and don't use any chemicals or other nasty stuff, only healthy food! Be sure to make these at least the day before so they have plenty of time to develop flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a medium-sized pot of lightly-salted water to a boil.
- 2When the water boils, drop the carrots in and simmer for one minute. Strain the mixture into a colander and rinse under cold water. Drain thoroughly.
- 3Meanwhile, heat the remaining ingredients in the pot. Once it begins to boil, reduce the heat and simmer for two minutes.
- 4Remove the liquids from the heat, add the carrot sticks.
- 5Cool the carrots until room temperature, then put them into canning jars and secure the lids tightly.
- 6Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 weeks.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Ranch Summer Carrots in Garlic Vinegar Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 36.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 900.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: