My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add orzo and cook 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Stir in water, Basil, Salt, Pepper and sun-dried tomatoes, bring to a boil.
- 4Reduce heat and simmer, stirring frequently, until liquid is absorbed, and orzo is done, about 15 minutes.
- 5While orzo is cooking, toast pine nuts in toaster oven, or lightly brown in saute pan.
- 6Remove orzo from heat, stir in cheese and pine nuts.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Goat Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Orzo
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.9
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.8 mg
- Sodium 260.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 10.3 g