Prep 3 mins
Cook 10 mins
This BBQ sauce will stick to your ribs! You can also use it for chicken and pork, heck, just about any meat. If grilling, put sauce on during the last few minutes so it doesn’t just burn on your grill. Serve additional sauce on the side.
- 1 cup tomato ketchup
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon ponzu sauce, lime citrus dressing and sauce
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat on medium heat in a saucepan until bubbly.
- Turn down and keep warm until ready to “mop” onto your meat.
Another great sauce for ribs! All the flavors blended nicely together and it was a snap to make. I used it as a mop sauce on grilled baby back ribs. Thanks for sharing and Good Luck in the contest.