Prep 40 mins
Cook 0 mins
A great halloween dinner
Make and share this Gnarled Witches Fingers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- pitted black olives, halved lengthwise
- shredded lettuce
- Grease cookie sheet with oil, set aside.
- Carefully cut chicken breasts part way to create five fingers (the uncut part will be the palm of the hand).
- Dust in flour, dip in beaten egg and then bread crumbs.
- Broil 5 minutes on each side till golden brown and cooked through.
- Trim the finger tips with the halved black olives and serve on lettuce.