This is such a great yellow cake! I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com and thought I would share on here. Everyone that has tried this cake has said that they don't know the difference between the gluten free kind and the regular kind! Hope it will help those with those dessert cravings who can't have gluten/wheat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Grease and rice flour two 9-inch round cake pans.
- 3Mix the white rice flour, tapioca flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder and xantham gum together and set aside.
- 4Mix the eggs, sugar and mayonnaise until fluffy.
- 5Add the flour mixture, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- 6Spread the batter into the prepared pans.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- 8Cakes are done when they spring back when lightly touched.
- 9Let cool completely and then frost with your favorite kind of frosting!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Yellow Cake
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.6
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 258.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: