1 hr 15 mins
A quick, gluten-free bread - no need for yeast, ready in about an hour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 7 ounces gluten-free flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1 1/4 cups buttermilk (or same amount of whole milk with a squeeze of lemon juice)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or oil from the tomatoes)
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, coarsely chopped (about 6-8)
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, grated (or vegetarian parmesan)
- 1Heat oven to 350°F
- 2Mix the flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, tomato paste and oil.
- 3Fold the wet ingredients into the dry, then add the sundried tomatoes and half the parmesan.
- 4Grease a 2lb loaf tin and pour in the mixture.
- 5Sprinkle the remaining parmesan on top and bake for 50-60 mins until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- 6Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten-Free Sun-Dried Tomato Bread
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 829.0
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 671.7 mg
- Sodium 1740.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 16.7 g
- Protein 43.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder