- 7 ounces gluten-free flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons gluten free baking powder
- 1 1⁄4 cups buttermilk (or same amount of whole milk with a squeeze of lemon juice)
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (or oil from the tomatoes)
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, coarsely chopped (about 6-8)
- 1 ounce parmesan cheese, grated (or vegetarian parmesan)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Mix the flour, salt and baking powder in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, eggs, tomato paste and oil.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry, then add the sundried tomatoes and half the parmesan.
- Grease a 2lb loaf tin and pour in the mixture.
- Sprinkle the remaining parmesan on top and bake for 50-60 mins until a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool.