Gluten-Free Seafood Pasta Bake
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and the pasta and cook according to the instructions on the pack. When it is cooked, drain it and set aside. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a wide pan and add the scallions and chilis. Cook very gently until the scallions are soft.
- Put the tomatoes in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for 1 minute then drain and cover with cold water. If you then slit the skins with a sharp knife they should peel off easily. Quarter the peeled tomatoes and remove any tough stems.
- When the leeks are soft, add the tomatoes, salmon dice, frozen shrimp and the coconut milk. Bring back to the simmer and cook gently for 3-4 minutes or until the salmon is cooked and the prawns defrosted and heated through.
- Turn on the broiler. Season the fish to taste with sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice - make sure it is well seasoned as the flavour will be ‘diluted' by the pasta - and then mix it gently into the pasta.
- Turn the fish and pasta into a casserole or pie dish and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs.
- Toast under a hot broiler until the crumbs are crisp then served at once with a green salad.