Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Saw this on Tesco website and wanted to save for future. Looks yummy.
Make and share this Gluten-Free Seafood Pasta Bake recipe from Food.com.
- 9 ounces gluten free penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 scallions, finely sliced
- 2 red chili peppers, de-seeded and cut into small strips
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 2 salmon fillets, skinned and cut into dice around 1/2 inch square
- 9 ounces frozen shrimp, Do not defrost ahead of time, allow them to defrost in the dish for maximum flavour
- 10 fluid ounces coconut milk
- 1 -2 lemon, juice only
- salt and pepper
- 2 slices gluten-free bread, crumbed
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Add a tablespoon of olive oil and the pasta and cook according to the instructions on the pack. When it is cooked, drain it and set aside. Keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat the rest of the oil in a wide pan and add the scallions and chilis. Cook very gently until the scallions are soft.
- Put the tomatoes in a bowl and cover with boiling water. Leave for 1 minute then drain and cover with cold water. If you then slit the skins with a sharp knife they should peel off easily. Quarter the peeled tomatoes and remove any tough stems.
- When the leeks are soft, add the tomatoes, salmon dice, frozen shrimp and the coconut milk. Bring back to the simmer and cook gently for 3-4 minutes or until the salmon is cooked and the prawns defrosted and heated through.
- Turn on the broiler. Season the fish to taste with sea salt, black pepper and lemon juice - make sure it is well seasoned as the flavour will be ‘diluted' by the pasta - and then mix it gently into the pasta.
- Turn the fish and pasta into a casserole or pie dish and sprinkle over the breadcrumbs.
- Toast under a hot broiler until the crumbs are crisp then served at once with a green salad.