Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a package of Arrowhead Mills’ Organic Brown Rice Flour.
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 eggs or 1⁄4 cup liquid egg substitute
- 1 cup organic brown rice flour
- 1⁄4 cup potato flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In large bowl, cream together honey, oil and egg or egg substitute.
- In medium bowl, whisk together rice flour, potato flour, baking powder, baking soda and apple pie spice. Mix well into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in raisins and pecans, if using.
- Drop by teaspoons onto lightly oiled baking sheet.
- Bake in 375°F oven 10-12 minutes.