1/1 Photo of Gluten Free Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Gluten Free Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe is a scrumptious fall twist on the classic chocolate chip cookie is a big hit in my household. The tart dried cranberries and nutty, roasted goodness of walnuts, along with nutrient dense almond flour turn a plain old chocolate chip cookie into an antioxidant rich, nutritious treat. http://www.elanaspantry.com/cranberry-walnut-chocolate-chip-cookies/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- 22. In a smaller bowl, combine oil, agave and vanilla.
- 33. Stir wet ingredients into dry.
- 44. Mix in cranberries, walnuts and chocolate chips.
- 55. Form dough into ½ inch balls and press onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- 66. Bake at 350° for 7-10 minutes.
- 77. Cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Cranberry Walnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (36 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 264.9
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 226.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: