Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
to die for!
Make and share this Gluten Free Coconut & Date Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- 140 g pitted dates
- 125 ml boiling water
- 75 g butter
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 110 g soya flour
- 20 g shredded coconut
- Combine dates with boiling water, cover and stand.
- Beat butter and sugar in a bowl with electric mixer untill light and fluffy. Add egg and beat until combined.
- Stir in sifted flour, coconut and undrained dates.
- Spread mixture into prepared, greaseproof paper-lined loaf tins.
- Bake for about 40 mins 180°C.