- 1 1⁄2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups sorghum flour or 1 1⁄2 cups buckwheat flour or 1 1⁄2 cups rice flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup agave nectar or 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup grapeseed oil or 1⁄4 cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 bananas, mashed (about one cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, sorghum flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- In a smaller bowl, combine agave, grapeseed oil, eggs and vanilla, then stir in chocolate chips and bananas.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Place batter in either a greased cake pan or two small (7x4 inch) loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; remove from oven and allow to cool.