My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 1/2 cups sorghum flour or 1 1/2 cups buckwheat flour or 1 1/2 cups rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 1/4 cup agave nectar or 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup grapeseed oil or 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 3 eggs, whisked
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 bananas, mashed (about one cup)
- 1In a large bowl, mix together almond flour, sorghum flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- 2In a smaller bowl, combine agave, grapeseed oil, eggs and vanilla, then stir in chocolate chips and bananas.
- 3Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- 4Place batter in either a greased cake pan or two small (7x4 inch) loaf pans.
- 5Bake at 350° for 40 minutes; remove from oven and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Free Of... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Free Of... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gluten Free Banana Bread Revised
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.2
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 330.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder