Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Asian Dressing is a family favorite. Now that our garden is in full gear we are having home grown salads at least once a day. In order to keep things interesting, I've come up with a variety of salad dressings and this one has stuck. I kid you not when I say that the boys fight over the last drops. http://www.elanaspantry.com/asian-salad-dressing/
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 14.79 ml umeboshi vinegar
- 14.79 ml agave nectar
- 14.79 ml orange juice, freshly squeezed
- In a medium mason jar, combine all ingredients.
- Shake well until combined.
- Serve over favorite greens from your garden.
- Store in mason jar for up to 4 days.