Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
In an attempt to find some kind of "goodie" I could eat, I meshed a few recipes I found online together and came up with this one. Be forewarned, this is not a sweet cookie. For the oil I used coconut oil.
- 709.77 ml almond flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 29.58 ml ground ginger
- 59.14 ml oil
- 59.14 ml molasses
- 118.29 ml maple syrup
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon zest
- In large bowl combine flour, salt, soda and ginger.
- In medium bowl combine oil, molasses, maple syrup and lemon zest.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry.
- Refrigerate dough for 1/2 - 1 hour.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough onto parchment lined baking sheet or onto a baking stone.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 7-10 minutes or until tops start to crack.
- Cool and serve.