- 1 lb sweet potato
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425*.
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Spray 1-quart casserole dish with cooking spray and place sweet potato slices in the bottom.
- Combine corn starch and brown sugar. Add orange juice and lemon juice, stirring well. Pour over sweet potatoes.
- Cover and bake for 40 minutes or until sweet potatoes are tender and glaze is thickened.