Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
So easy and tasty!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 sprig rosemary, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 10 ounces fresh button mushrooms
- Preheat onven to 325 degrees.
- In a heavy bottom pan place oil through salt and pepper heat and whisk to blend and melt honey. Add mushrooms and toss to coat.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes stirring a couple times. Serve with a sprig of rosemary.
I used baby bellas and I love the sweet honey and tangy baslamic vinegar that accompanied the mushrooms! I also love the cooking method too. Made for Veg 'n Swap tag.
These were fantastic. We had a small Spanish-themed dinner party and served these as part of the tapas. I was skeptical at first because honey and rosemary didn't sound appealing together, but I was completely wrong: these flavors are *amazing* with the mushrooms. Definitely a keeper. Like another reviewer, I substituted sherry for the balsamic vinegar.
These were wonderful mushrooms. I practically ate the entire recipe by myself. Very quick and easy to put together. I probably only cooked for about 20 minutes at 350, since I started supper late. Consistency was perfect - soft, but still firm. I know I will make these many, many times.