Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
use white cake mix for this...yummy!!!
- 19 1⁄4 ounces white cake mix
- 3⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- 6 strawberries, halved
- 2 peaches, thinly sliced
- 1 cup peach preserves
- Preheat oven to 350*. Grease and flour 13x9 inch pan.
- Prepare and bake and cool cake following package directions for no cholesterol recipe. Remove from pan.
- Split cake in half horizontally --
- Place bottom cake layer on serving plate.
- Spread with strawberry preserves. Place top cake layer on top of strawberry preserves.
- Score top with knife to make 24 servings.
- Alternate strawberry halves and peach slices to form desired design.
- Heat peach preserves, press through a sieve.
- Brush frusit and top of cake with warmed preserves to glaze.
- Garnish with mint leaves, if desired.