Small Town Cook's Note:
Created this tonight, just to try something different. It turned out great! This was actually made for 7 people (1 cut up for 3 kids, 1 for each of 3 adults and 1 for hubby for lunch next day). Not sure of the size of bottle I used-it wasn't the small bottle, it was the next size up. For smaller amounts of steak, you will not need a whole bottle of A-1. As I just created it, I hope I can get accurate amounts. The important thing I did was add A-1 when steaks were almost done. It keeps the flavor of A-1 but works almost like a marinade.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large fry pan (I use my electric fry pan), heat oil and add garlic and italian seasoning.
- 2Add pork steaks.
- 3Sprinkle pork steaks lightly with garlic salt.
- 4Brown first side, flip and lightly season second side with garlic salt.
- 5When steaks are about done, pour A-1 over steaks, cover and simmer on low for about 5 minutes.
- 6Flip, cover second side with A-1 and simmer until done, about 5 minutes.
- 7Repeat steps until all steaks are done.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Pork Steak
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.6
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 55.4 mg
- Sodium 45.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 18.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce