Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like this because it is fast to make and very good. I have made this for 30 years,and people still enjoy it.This does make alot of servings.
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peaches, cut up
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pineapple chunks
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 2 (3 1/3 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup maraschino cherry, cut in halves
- 1 cup walnuts
- Drain peaches,pineapple and mandarin oranges.
- save 3 cups of the juice and mix in the dry pudding mix.
- add the cherries and walnuts.