Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from 200 Low Carb Slow Cooker Recipes.
- 3 lbs chicken wings (1.5 kilograms)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar-free honey (170 grams)
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular (12 grams)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce (120 mililiters)
- 2 tablespoons oil (28 mililiters)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons dana's no-sugar-added ketchup (15 grams) or 2 tablespoons low-carb ketchup (15 grams)
- Cut the chicken wings into drummettes. Season them with salt and pepper and put them in your slow cooker.
- In a bowl, stir together the honey, Splenda, soy sauce, oil, garlic, and ketchup. Drizzle the mixture over the wings and stir them to coat. Cover the slow cooker, set it to low, and let it cook for 6-8 hours.
This is a great super easy recipe! I cooked on high for 3 1/2 hours and they turned out great!