Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Some people don't like carrots, but these are so yummy, how could they resist? Tangy and sweet.
Make and share this Glazed Carrots W-Mustard & Honey recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey or 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons dijon-style mustard
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- chopped flat leaf parsley (optional)
- Cut carrots into 3-inch lengths; halve or quarter the thicker ones so that they'll cook evenly.
- Steam or boil carrots until they just yield to the tip of a knife, 5 to 12 minutes, depending on their size. Drain in a colander.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter with honey or brown sugar, then stir in mustard and carrots and season with salt and plenty of pepper.
- Cook over medium heat several minutes until well coated and bubbling.
- Toss with chopped parsley, if desired, and serve.
YUM YUM!! I steamed the veggies, used the honey and added 1/2 TB Dark brown sugar (Cuz I love it). My daughter and I loved these!! Thanks for Posting! I Love new recipes for veggies...Especially one's she'll eat too!!