Glazed Carrots, Apples, and Zucchini
- Combine carrots and zucchini in a 1-quart microwave dish; pour in 3 tablespoons water.
- Cook covered on HIGH for 3 minutes or until carrots are crisp-tender.
- Drain; then gently toss apples into the vegetable mixture.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon, and cut in margarine with fork.
- Sprinkle mixture over top of apple-vegetable mixture.
- Cover and microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Gently toss mixture, coating apples and vegetables with the glaze; cook uncovered 2-3 minutes or until glaze thickens.