Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Clipped that from the coupons. It is made with Splenda and tries to be low carb. Chilling time is cooking time
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (Carb Options peanut spread)
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanuts, chopped
- Soften the cream cheese in a medium bowl at medium speed.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, but the peanuts.
- Chill the mix until firm (about 1 hour).
- Roll into 3/4-inch balls.
- Roll in chopped peanuts
- Chill again before serving.