Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delightful salad that my friend Ginger created. It is always the first to go at potlucks and she has had many recipe requests. Enjoy!
- 4 cups corn (I use frozen, cooked drained and chilled)
- 1⁄2-1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2-1 orange bell peppers or 1⁄2-1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄2-1 red onion, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup corn chips, crushed (I use Fritos)
- Mix taco seasoning and mayonnaise and set aside. Mix remaining ingredients, except Fritos. Mix dressing with corn mixture. Stir in crushed Fritos right before serving.