- 1 1⁄2 lbs rhubarb, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup chopped crystallized ginger, divided
- ground nutmeg (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat rhubarb, orange juice and rind, sugar and 3 tablespoons crystallized ginger to boiling in medium saucepan.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, stirring often, until rhubarb is thick, 10-15 minutes.
- Cool; refrigerate, covered, until cold.
- Serve rhubarb in bowls; sprinkle with remaining ginger and nutmeg.