Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this on mealsforyou.com haven't tried this as yet. It looks like a great one dish meal!
- 3 ounces ramen noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices, cut each slice in 1/2
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger or 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cups spinach, washed, drained and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1⁄4 cup scallion, sliced
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water 3-4 minutes until al dente.
- Drain and keep warm; reserve cooking water.
- Heat oil in nonstick skillet over medium heat; cook pork, chili pepper and ginger 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally until pork is cooked throughout.
- Transfer pork to mixing bowl and keep warm.
- Discard cooking oil and add peanut butter, 1/2 cup reserved cooking water and soy sauce to skillet, stirring until hot, adding more cooking water if needed.
- Stir remaining ingredients and peanut sauce into pork.
- Serve at once with a Chablis, Pinot Noir or Sauvignon Blanc.