Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a spicy, tangy slaw that goes well with just about anything. Looks very pretty on the plate and tastes good too!
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- In a large bowl, whisk the pineapple juice, honey,lemon juice and vinegar until smooth,
- Add the carrots, cranberries, and ginger; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.