Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ginger, salt, and pepper make these taste wonderful. This is so quick and easy, prepares in the microwave. A great side dish!
- 4 cups baby carrots (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place carrots and water in a microwave safe dish.
- Cover and microwave on high for 9-11 minutes or until tender, stirring twice;drain.
- Stir in butter, ginger, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Good carrots. The flavor was good but I cooked mine for 9 minutes and they were over-done and wrinkled up a bit, lol. Next time I think that I would start at 5 minutes and then check them every minute. Thanks Mrs. Doeinck for a quick and nice recipe. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.