A different and sweet way to serve carrots that everyone enjoys. Recipe source: Bon Appetit (May, 1980)
- Ready In:
- 10 carrots, peeled,halved crosswise and quartered lengthwise
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Boil carrots for 8-10 minutes until crisp-tender.
- Combine remaining ingredients in skillet over medium heat, stirring until butter melts.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add carrots and toss well until coated.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation