- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) package gingerbread cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package soft cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 4 1⁄2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat overn to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, butter and 1 egg.
- Spread evenly into 2 greased 8" square pans.
- Combine cream cheese, 2 eggs and sugar in medium bowl.
- Spread evenly over cake in both pans. Bake 3-35 minutes till light brown.
- Cool completely in pans. cut into 1 x 2" bars. Store in airtight container.