Easy Gingerbread Bars
photo by Erica S.
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 cup soft baking butter with canola oil
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 3 tablespoons decorator sugar or 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine first four ingredients in large mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Add next four ingredients, reduce speed to low until well mixed.
- Press dough into un greased 15x10x1 inches jelly roll pan.
- Sprinkle with decorator sugar.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until lightly browned around edges.
- Cool completely. Cut into desired shapes or cut into bars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
All recipes I have posted have either come from the internet or through family/friends/cook books. I do not claim creation or invention of any recipes that I post. Just want to save and share recipes :-)